"Encoded" Limited edition print
Photo-documentation of land art created from pieces of found rusted wire.
Site: Snake Eagle Thinking Path Geoglyph, Matjiesfontein, South Africa.
"Encoded in our DNA, encoded in our blood
In the fingerprints of the rock
...and mirrored in the shadows at sunset
Lies the secrets of our ancestors
The lessons we need to heed
The age-old call of the wild
Written in the slate
Engraved in each grain of sand
The sun burning away the dirt
To leave only the long-forgotten language
Encoded in the sand
Encoded in the land
The language of the landscape
Of humans in harmony with nature
In rhythm. In dance. In blood-red of the sand."
- "Encoded", Janet Botes, 2015
When do I get it? Add the lead time (1-2 weeks) to the delivery time of the shipping option you select.
This store uses courier services. Enter your postal code for a more accurate price estimate. If you're buying more than one item, the final shipping cost will be calculated on checkout.
You'll be able to select from the following options at checkout:
|South African Post Office (SAPO)||R70.00£3.21$4.09€3.52$5.82|
Road Freight Pricing
Collection points throughout South Africa.
For more information about Pargo, see here.
Sorry! No options are available to ship to South Africa yet.Want to ship to South Africa? Click here.
- Please allow about 7 working days for delivery, or 12 working days if a print-on-demand item is purchased.
- For Garden Route buyers, hand-delivery possible, depending on location and my schedule at the time.
- I take great care when making and packaging creative pieces, so hope that it would never be necessary, but should you be dissatisfied with your purchase once delivered, you are welcome to return or exchange the item(s) within 7 days of receiving it. Please ensure that the creative work is securely packaged for return, and note that I will only refund the full price of the item(s) and not the postage and packaging costs.
- Please reuse, repurpose or recycle the packaging used to protect your product during postage & delivery. Feel free to contact me if you need help to find a recycling depot in your area, or if you'd like some ideas about how to reuse the packaging.