We'll be upfront about this: we are a very tiny little team running Hello Pretty, and we're not quite done adding all the cool features that are on the list.
One of them is the ability to select product options via the checkout.
Please note that some stores have added a product for each variant available. Have a look at the Bamboo Revolution store for an example. They have a different product for each colour option you can choose from.
Some examples of options you might want to specify:
- You'll want to select a specific colour of the bookend you're ordering,
- You'll want to tell the store you're ordering from that the dress you've ordered should be in yellow, and a size medium,
- You'll want to give the designer the text for the engraving on the ring you're ordering.
Not to worry! You have the will, and we have a way. Here's how:
- Add the product to your cart.
- Continue checking out as normal. You will see on the progress bar that checkout is a 5-step process from start to finish.
- On Step 3 of your checkout, there is a field for you to fill in a note to the store that you're ordering from. Simply write in there to tell them the size, colour, engraving text etc. They will get that note when you complete your order.
And that's it! You're all sorted, and if the designer has any questions, then they will be in touch with you via your phone or email address.