Sounds pretty damn cool right? Want to know what’s in it that makes it worth 2 400 sweet South African rands? Sure you do:
- A Bamboo Revolution watch worth R400
- A sterling silver and turquoise necklace from Thula worth R480
- A R300 voucher to spend on something beautiful from Lo Studio
- A gorgeous Number 19 by Mia Widlake poster worth R200
- Button earrings from Bow Peep worth R50
- A badass iPhone sleeve from Savior Brand Co worth R300
- SMITH Jewellery’s Moroccan Oxidised Long Earrings worth R450
- A brooch from Honeysong Handmade worth R70
- And finally, an owl print tote bag to carry it all in! Also from Bow Peep, and worth R150
What’s the occasion, you ask? We’re glad you did, because it’s kind of a big deal to us. On the 1st December, after a lot of late nights and enough coffee to jumpstart a rocketship, Hello Pretty is officially launching! And since we couldn’t have done it without your help, we have put together a Launchbox o’ swag which could be yours!
Buy anything from Hello Pretty (gift vouchers also count!), before the 2nd of December. You’ll get one entry per item purchased. Anyone who’s ever bought anything on the site in its entire history will also be entered. We’ll be choosing a winner on the 2nd December.
Tell your friends, tell your family, tell that random guy you always have that awkward moment with in the hallway. And when you’re done, don’t forget to make a stop here.