Peace Leaves - original watercolour paintings
Peace leaves (diptych)
Watercolour on paper
19.7 x 14.7 cm each (unframed)
Painted from leaves found at Peace of Eden, Knysna. The colours, marks and shapes on the leaves were beautiful and interesting.
- You get both paintings - they're a pair. Like earrings. Or shoes. :-)
- They are unframed. I can recommend some framers
Free shipping on orders over R2000 from this shop.
If you're buying more than one item, the final shipping cost will be calculated on checkout.
You'll be able to select from the following options at checkout:
Sorry! No options are available to ship to South Africa yet.Want to ship to South Africa? Click here.
- Please allow about 7 working days for delivery, or 12 working days if a print-on-demand item is purchased.
- For Garden Route buyers, hand-delivery possible, depending on location and my schedule at the time.
- I take great care when making and packaging creative pieces, so hope that it would never be necessary, but should you be dissatisfied with your purchase once delivered, you are welcome to return or exchange the item(s) within 7 days of receiving it. Please ensure that the creative work is securely packaged for return, and note that I will only refund the full price of the item(s) and not the postage and packaging costs.
If you are curious about my pricing... When pricing my art, I not only use market-related prices and the production cost to guide me, but I also use intuitive pricing and numerology to imbue each product with more meaning. I choose numbers that strenghten the meaning, message or intention behind each artwork. E.g: 2 symbolizes Heart and Balance. The price for an artwork with a mountain will often contain 4 for its stability and solidity, while an artwork that aims to impart truth will include the number 7.
- Please reuse, repurpose or recycle the packaging used to protect your product during postage & delivery. Feel free to contact me if you need help to find a recycling depot in your area, or if you'd like some ideas about how to reuse the packaging.