Dance of the Wildebeest - limited edition print
Digital Photographic Montage
Limited Edition Print (edition size: 5)
- printed on Somerset Velvet paper on paper size 560 x 560mm
- printed on perspex
When do I get it? Add the lead time (1-2 business days) to the delivery time of the shipping option you select.
This store uses courier services. Enter your postal code for a more accurate price estimate. If you're buying more than one item, the final shipping cost will be calculated on checkout.
You'll be able to select from the following options at checkout:
|South African Post Office (SAPO)||R70.00£3.81$4.94€4.38$6.95|
Postnet to Postnet
Sorry! No options are available to ship to South Africa yet.Want to ship to South Africa? Click here.
- Please allow about 7 working days for delivery, or 12 working days if a print-on-demand item is purchased.
- For Garden Route buyers, hand-delivery possible, depending on location and my schedule at the time.
- I take great care when making and packaging creative pieces, so hope that it would never be necessary, but should you be dissatisfied with your purchase once delivered, you are welcome to return or exchange the item(s) within 7 days of receiving it. Please ensure that the creative work is securely packaged for return, and note that I will only refund the full price of the item(s) and not the postage and packaging costs.
If you are curious about my pricing... When pricing my art, I not only use market-related prices and the production cost to guide me, but I also use intuitive pricing and numerology to imbue each product with more meaning. I choose numbers that strenghten the meaning, message or intention behind each artwork. E.g: 2 symbolizes Heart and Balance. The price for an artwork with a mountain will often contain 4 for its stability and solidity, while an artwork that aims to impart truth will include the number 7.
- Please reuse, repurpose or recycle the packaging used to protect your product during postage & delivery. Feel free to contact me if you need help to find a recycling depot in your area, or if you'd like some ideas about how to reuse the packaging.